By using any of our Services or visiting our Site or Applications, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy. Your use of our Site, Applications or Services, and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service, including its applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes. The PLAYSTUDIOS Terms of Services are incorporated by reference into this Policy:
- myVEGAS Mobile Slots
- myVEGAS Facebook Slots
- myVEGAS Blackjack
- myVEGAS Merchandise Store
- my KONAMI Slots
- POP! Slots
All capitalized terms used in this Policy and not defined within the Policy are defined in the Terms of Service.
We may collect information about you directly from you and from third parties, as well as automatically through your use of our Site, Applications or Services.
Certain areas and features of the Applications require registration, such as to accumulate, purchase and redeem Loyalty Points, Virtual Items and Rewards, and to post any User Content. To register, you must create an account with PLAYSTUDIOS by accessing our Applications through your Facebook account. You may earn Loyalty Points as you visit our Applications, and we will keep track of your Loyalty Points. If you choose to purchase a Reward with your Loyalty Points, we will collect your name and email address in order to process your Reward.
When you log into our mobile application through your Facebook account, you will be asked to enter your Facebook email address and password. Facebook controls the information collected from you during the log-in process; PLAYSTUDIOS does not control the information that Facebook collects from you. When you use any of our Applications (whether our mobile application or if you access our Facebook application), we will collect the following information: (i) access and collect your Facebook basic information (this includes your name, profile picture, gender, networks, user IDs, list of friends, date of birth, email address, and any other information you have you have set to public on your Facebook account); (ii) send you email; (iii) post to your Wall; (iv) access posts in your news feed; and (v) access your Facebook data at any time even if you are not using Facebook. Please note, if you allow PLAYSTUDIOS to have access to this information, then PLAYSTUDIOS will have access to this information even if you have chosen not to make that information public.
For users of our mobile application, in addition to the information listed above, we collect the following: language information, your geo-location (with your permission), unique device identifier (as permitted), and device name and model.
We may use this information in the aggregate or we may combine it with personal information about you.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Site and Applications, while other cookies are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities at our Site and Applications. There are two types of cookies: session-based and persistent-based cookies.
- Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into the Site. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and verify your identity, after you have logged in, as you move through our Site.
- Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity, which may be combined with other user information.
- Third Party Cookies. We may also engage third parties to track and analyze non-personally and personally identifiable Site data. We use the data collected by such third parties to help us administer and improve the quality of the Site and to analyze Site usage. Such third parties may combine the information that we provide about you with other information that they have collected. This Policy does not cover such third parties’ use of the data.
Disabling Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our Site who disable cookies will be able to browse the Site, but some features may not function.
Local Storage Objects. We may use Flash Local Storage Objects (“Flash LSOs”) to store your Site preferences and to personalize your visit. Flash LSOs are different from browser cookies because of the amount and type of data stored. You cannot control, delete, or disable the acceptance of Flash LSOs through your browser. For more information on Flash LSOs, or to learn how to manage your settings for Flash cookies, go to the Adobe Flash Player Help Page, choose “Global Storage Settings Panel“ and follow the instructions. To see the Flash LSOs currently on your computer, choose “Website Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions to review and, if you choose, to delete any specific Flash LSO.
Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site to, among other things, track the activities of Site visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Site usage. We and our third party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML e-mails to our customers, to help us track e-mail response rates, identify when our e-mails are viewed, and track whether our e-mails are forwarded.
We use automated devices and applications, such as Google Analytics or Facebook Insights, to evaluate usage of our Site and, to the extent permitted, our Applications. We also may use other analytic means to evaluate our Services. We use these tools to help us improve our Services and user experiences.
We use the information that we gather about you for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your orders, and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Site, Applications, or our Services.
- Where permitted by law, and in accordance with Facebook’s applicable terms and conditions, for marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use your information, such as your email address, to email you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you. We may also use the information that we learn about you to determine where to assist us in advertising our Services on third party websites.
- To better understand how users access and use our Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Services, analyze player traffic and activity, respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
- We also may post to your Facebook Wall, access posts in your news feeds, and access your Facebook data when you are not logged into Facebook. We will use and access this information for the purposes described in this section and as discussed below.
- As required or permitted by law.
We may share the information that we receive from you, including personally identifiable information, as follows:
- Facebook Friends. Your username and profile picture will be visible to all other PLAYSTUDIOS users, regardless of whether they are your Facebook friends. In addition, when you join PLAYSTUDIOS, if you grant request to post on your Wall under settings, a notification will be visible on your Facebook page telling your friends that you have started using PLAYSTUDIOS. The PLAYSTUDIOS Facebook application will also be visible on your Facebook page under “applications.”
- PLAYSTUDIOS Users. Your username and any information that you post to PLAYSTUDIOS, including, without limitation, reviews, comments, scores, participation in the game, and text will be available to, and searchable by, all other PLAYSTUDIOS users.
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
- Business Transfers: If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- To Protect PLAYSTUDIOS and Others. We also may disclose the information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which PLAYSTUDIOS is involved.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Our Site and Applications contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead, is governed by the privacy policies of those third-party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third-party websites.
We may permit users to submit their own content to our Site and Applications including, without limitation, pictures, reviews, comments and other text. We are not responsible for the privacy of any information that you choose to submit through our Site, Applications and Services, or through any public forum, such as a blog, or for the accuracy of any information contained in those postings. Any information that you disclose becomes public information. We cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy.
We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions designed to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity. To change your Facebook password, you must go to the Facebook site and follow its procedures for changing your password.
You may modify personal information that you have submitted by logging into your account and updating your profile information. You also may deauthorize the PLAYSTUDIOS Facebook application from your Facebook page. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Site or Applications for a period of time.
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the e-mail. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you e-mails about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
As noted above, to adjust the types of information about you that we receive from Facebook, you must change your Facebook account settings directly through Facebook.
You may opt-out of many third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”). For more information regarding this practice by NAI members and DAA members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including how to opt-out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective websites: www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp (NAI) and www.aboutads.info/choices (DAA).
Opting out of one or more NAI member or DAA member networks (many of which will be the same) only means that those members no longer will deliver targeted content or ads to you. It does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content or ads on our Site or other websites. You may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing. Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you visit this opt-out page, or you subsequently erase your cookies, use a different computer or change web browsers, your NAI or DAA opt-out may no longer be effective. Additional information is available on NAI’s and DAA’s websites accessible by the above links.
Our Services are not designed for persons under 18. We do not knowingly collect information from persons under 18, including children under 13 in particular. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
California residents may request a list of certain third parties to which we have disclosed certain personal information about you for the third party’s own direct marketing purposes. You may make one request per calendar year. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response to you. We will respond to you within thirty (30) days. You may request this information in writing by contacting us at:
Attn: Privacy DepartmentPLAYSTUDIOS 10300 W. Charleston Blvd, Suite 13272 Las Vegas, NV 89135 (702) 800-5716 info@PLAYSTUDIOS.com
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com or at:
Attn: Privacy DepartmentPLAYSTUDIOS 10300 W. Charleston Blvd, Suite 13272 Las Vegas, NV 89135
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site.